Description

AN AMERICAN ACCOUNT OF PARIS : LIVING, EATING, AND TRYING TO SPEAK FRENCH

Saturday, October 29, 2011

SATURDAY IN PARIS

I have plans to meet up with Elze after work and so I'm not going to have time to write a real post for my handful of readers. So instead I thought I would leave you with an iconic image of Paris, just incase you forgot where I was.




It's a beautiful city and as much as I love it I know that I am going to get quite homesick these next few months since the holidays are coming up. Halloween has always been a favorite of mine and there were many years of late nights with my mom throwing together a last minute costume that would always, because my mom ROCKS, end up being the best! So I hope you lucky Halloween celebrators are more put together than me and have your Hallows Eve getup all ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment