Description

AN AMERICAN ACCOUNT OF PARIS : LIVING, EATING, AND TRYING TO SPEAK FRENCH

Thursday, October 20, 2011

LAZY DAYS

I pretty much slept all day today so I don't have anything very exciting to share with you about my wonderful life in Paris. It's been raining off and on and snuggling up under the covers was just too tempting. So instead of making something up to share with you I thought I would post this adorable picture. French bulldogs are just so darn cute and they really are everywhere here. I thought this picture was very appropriate since a) it's a french bulldog b) it's a lazy french bulldog, like the stereotypical french and c) it's as lazy as I was today!

Sometimes it just feels good to appreciate how nice a down pillow and comforter feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment