Description

AN AMERICAN ACCOUNT OF PARIS : LIVING, EATING, AND TRYING TO SPEAK FRENCH

Friday, February 3, 2012

SNOWED IN

Colorado is certainly welcoming me back for these ten days with open snow drifts! I am lucky enough to be here for quite an epic storm and considering that this is the only one I have experienced so far this season, I am more thankful for it than most. Being a native Californian, I still look at snow with childlike wonder and amazement. That is, of course, before I had to live in it and then I find it dirty, cold, and beyond detest. However, my recent break from the flurries has renewed my naive love for its white, fluffy billows of glistening flakes.




I have a wonderful little post I'll be publishing tomorrow that I am finishing up to fill all this frigid time on my hands. But until then, stay warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment